Saturday, January 5, 2013

Manage your time at work: timer for Ubuntu

Well, sometime back I was finding it difficult to focus and manage my time. Some times, I would sit at work for long period at a stretch affecting my health, some other time I would not be able to focus for 10 minutes. I searched for a timer that will help me set a fixed duration in which I will be bound to focus. I found a tool in the following link for usage in Ubuntu. I also found many more tools, but I liked this particular one because it is simple and has the visual clock like effect. As the time recedes, I become more alert since I need to finish the task within that period.

http://www.upubuntu.com/2011/10/beautimer-quick-and-lightweight.html

I found it very useful in managing my time and focusing as well. Hope it helps you too. :)

Happy working!

No comments:

Post a Comment